Hope you’re doing Great!!
Please go through below job details. If you’re interested, I’d love to connect with you and take your profile ahead to our client. Please reply to this email with your current resume and your availability to connect to discuss further. Alternatively, you may also send me your resume on [email protected] or you can call or text me at 973-329-0859.
Title – Assembly Worker/Repair
Location – Racine, WI, 53177
Estimated Regular Hours/Week – 12 hours shifts, 5 days per week (6AM-6PM or 6PM-6AM)
- The Assembly Operator is responsible for assembling a wide variety of component parts, to build complete Tractor units, both on-line and off-line operations.
- You will apply, align, attach, insert, and fasten various commodities, components, parts, sub-assemblies, or units to chassis in required order, sequence and make required adjustments as unit progresses down assembly line.
- Demonstrate a safety-first mindset by committing to safety through always wearing personal protective equipment including but not limited to safety glasses, steel toed shoes, ear plugs, etc.
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the importance of following a required specific sequence of steps in a process repetitively and for an extended amount of time
- Visually check parts and entire assemblies for completeness, function, operation, and appearance
- Report excessive continuation of defective parts, improper function, and assembling to proper authority.
- Able and willing to present ideas and issues in a positive, constructive manner
- Record defects accurately to ensure proper corrective action off-line and on-line
- Various workstations require the ability and willingness to paint
- Understands there are that there are always new opportunities for improvement and eliminate waste by actively participating in our World Class Manufacturing (WCM) continuous improvement program
- Perform other related or similar duties as required
- Capable of following non-verbal communication including, but not limited to visual management: signs, workplace organization, and pictures)
- **MUST HAVE HAND TOOL EXPERIENCE***
The qualified candidate will have experience with the following:
Ability to demonstrate a mechanical aptitude
Ability to use a variety of tools including hand, pneumatic, power, and/or torque tools
Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
High School Diploma or GED
1+ years of manufacturing, industrial, or mechanical experience in a heavy industrial or manufacturing environment
Experience working as part of an assembly line with a takt time
Familiar with WCM and/or LEAN principles.
I hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
|Senior Technical Recruiter