Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 6 Months
- This position analyzes and administers security and access for CDHS employees including Colorado county employees,
- vendors and contractors. The position is liable for ensuring that customer requests for access are completed in a timely manner,
- participates in projects and various meetings, responsible for meeting deliverables, following security, audit and compliance.
- This position is responsible for working with various functional teams within CDHS and OIT to provide proper access and security for the network,
- remote access, Windows Active Directory, and agency applications. (CBMS, Trails)
Primary Job duties:
- Account Provisioning & Customer Service/Ticket Management/Process & Procedures Development and Compliance
- Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to Business Analysis in support of software development projects.
- Understands how to gather and document requirements.
- Has a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools.
- May require an associate degree in a related area and at least 2 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
Thanks & Best Regards
Technical Recruiter |
Kaizen Technologies Inc,