Please find below job description
Title: Full Stack .Net Developer
Location: Fremont, CA/Austin, TX (Remote for 3 months then onsite)
Job Type: Contract
Interview: Coding test and then technical rounds
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a software developer for its current and next generations of Service and ERP systems. This position will be working with the IT Applications teams in Fremont, CA and Austin, TX.
- Design, development, and implementation of mission critical applications using the AngularJS 8+, .NET Framework and SQL technology stack in AWS or other cloud environment.
- Design and develop robust scalable high performing high-volume production applications with users across the globe.
- Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise.
- This position will work closely with application developers, business analysts, business stakeholders and QA teams.
- 6-8 years of solid experience with the .NET platform, AWS/Azure, and Enterprise application development
- 6+ years of solid programming experience with C#, .Net Core, WebAPI and Angular 8+
- Experience in MySQL is required and good knowledge in query optimization and data analysis is desired
- Expert knowledge of Web Services, REST, JQuery, SOAP and JSON are required
- Exposure to Python, PHP, Java and other open-source technologies is a plus
- Good Unit Testing and Integration Testing practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in high pressure situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience on home grown enterprise level applications is preferable
Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus