I hope doing your are well
Position : Systems Admin/Engineer
Location : Las Vegas
- Provide extensive diagnostic and problem solving support for standard/ OEM and custom equipment
- Coordinate with vendors to troubleshoot issues and install patches and upgrades
- Maintain inventory of all equipment and computers
- Manage and troubleshoot desktops and high end workstations issues
- Provide specialized hardware support to the HPC server and high performance engineering workstations.
- Provide networking specialized support for networking HPC environments.
- Provide administrative software support of High Performance Computing (HPC).
- Provide ongoing System Administration, maintenance and support of local and remote servers
- Work with vendors (if required) to install patches and upgrades
- Coordinate and elevate qualified problems to Global IT to support local site needs
- Understand the unique business and technical needs of each site from modeling computers to large data storage
- Proactively troubleshoot and resolve storage issues
- Coordinate with desk-side support and special engineering software admin
- Maintain IT security software for all equipment
- Validate access control measures are current
- Collaborate and Coordinate with different IT teams to determine what can be virtualized/upgraded to latest hardware and software
- Assist in troubleshooting of all hardware & desktop related issues for network and servers
- Experience in Backup solutions and methodology along with hands-on experience on various backup tools in the market.