Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential job functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Work as a technical expert with clients, analysts, programmers and other team members to develop solutions within the Oracle Identity and Access Manager suite.
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which complex programs will be written.
- Instruct, direct, and quality assure the work of other programmers and analysts.
- Provide application support, which includes problem research, analysis, resolution, and on-call support.
- Work with QA/Testing groups to resolve issues and to ensure software quality.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Two/four degree in IS related curriculum or equivalent education and related training
- Six to ten years’ experience or equivalent proficiency in application design and programming; should have experience with Java/J2EE and Oracle IAM,