Role: Android Developer/ Lead
Location: Columbus, OH or Wilmington, DE
Mandatory skills: Android, Java, Kotlin, UI Development
Good to have: Linux, Mac OS X, GNU tools, and scripting languages
• Should have Minimum 9+ years of experience developing large scale mobile applications using Android and Java.
• 3+ years of experience with mobile testing – unit test, automation test, testing/debugging using emulator and device
• 3+ years of experience with mobile application profiling for memory analysis, thread analysis and heap analysis
• 3+ years of experience with reusable Android framework or component development
• 3+ experience with mobile build configuration and dependency management system
• Understanding of architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM
• Created 1 or more mobile applications available in Google’s Android Market
• Expert knowledge in all phases of the mobile app development life cycle
• Experience working with large codebases, managing shared resources and libraries
• Experienced working with a variety of stakeholders across technology and business groups
• Expert understanding of Mobile design patterns like MVVM, DI , Retrofit and clean architecture pattern
• Created 1 or more mobile applications with over 100K downloads
• Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
• Optimization of code, testing, challenges and troubleshooting for mobile phones
• Participate in a digital technology project from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle
• Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
• Support project releases.
• Profound insight of Modern development languages such as Swift , Kotlin.
• Experience with unit testing tools like Mockito
• Experience with service virtualization like wiremock/Server moc
• Knowledge of HTTP and related protocols
• Maven, GIT is required.
• Strong experience in using RDBMS (Oracle).
• Knowledge of No-SQL database technologies; such as Apache Cassandra or Elastic Search
• Strong RDBMS understanding; Oracle preferred
• Good in analytical & logical thinking on resolving a problem
• Able to arrive at an Optimized approach on any solutioning
• Microservices knowledge
• Familiarity with ELK Stack (Elastic search, logstash, Kibana) for monitoring along with Splunk
• Knowledge on cloud technologies like AWS, GAIA
• Distributed messaging experience such as MQ, Kafka
• CI/CD, experience of using Jenkins/Jules
• Experience with project management tools like Jira
• Experience on testing tools like selenium , cucumber , Appium and writing automation test cases is additional advantage.
Thanks & Regards,
Marvel Infotech, Inc.
Email:- [email protected]