Hope you are doing well.
Job Title: Senior Technical Data Analyst
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Technical Skills (key skills will show in red)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Basic understanding of Mainframe (should be able navigate through file/PDS/tables within mainframe.
• Basic understanding of Rexx and Easytrieve programs
• Expertise in SQL writing and Data Analysis
• Expertise in understanding RI, constraints, data relation and flow
• 4-5 years of experience in several types of databases – DB2 (LUW/Mainframe), Oracle, PostgreSQL, Hadoop others
• Experience in analyzing the database and coming up with solution design per business and application needs
• Expertise in communicating with DBA, understanding all DBA terminologies and working closely with them.
• Experience in testing, debugging and solution designing
• Experience in requirement gathering
• Experience with production environment handling
• Experience in solely handling client business calls and gathering requirements and working with client DBAs
Desired qualifications/non-essential skills required
• Familiarity with Agile development methodology and concepts.
• Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem, hive, hql and hbase.
• Knowledge of IBM-OPTIM tool is preferable.
• Basic knowledge of python programming.
• Understanding of AWS/cloud or keen to learn.
• Demonstrated ability and interest in learning new technologies.
• Candidates should be self-starters and have the ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
• Health Care / Health Services business area subject matter expertise preferred.
Satwan Sah | Technical IT Recruiter
Mobile:(786) 297 4122
Address :Whiz Global LLC, 11555 Medlock Bridge Road, Suite 100, Johns Creek, GA 30097, USA
This document is intended for transmission to the named recipient only. If you are not that person, you should note that legal rights reside in this document and you are not authorized to access, read, disclose, copy, use or otherwise deal with it and any such actions are prohibited and may be unlawful. The views expressed in this document are not necessarily those of Whiz Global’s Notice is hereby given that no representation, contract or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail, which must be interpreted accordingly. Any representations, contractual rights or obligations shall be separately communicated in writing and signed in the original by a duly authorized officer of the relevant company.