- Around 7 years of experience in designing and developing Java/J2EE Client and Server side Enterprise Applications using object oriented methodologies, enterprise technologies, frameworks and design patterns.
- Extensive experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS2/3(using SASS and LESS), Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular2.0/4.0 in developing dynamic and responsive web pages.
- Well versed with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, and Java Beans.
- Experience in developing Angular 4 advanced features such as interfaces, nested components, services, routing and modules.
- Experience in developing client side validations using Angular4 and in developing Custom pipes, Shadow DOM.
- Experience in developing network applications using Node.js with an event-driven, Asynchronous approach and single threaded model with event loops.
- Experience in applications using SOA architecture with SOAP, Restful Services and used XML for message communication.
- Extensively used XML documents with XSLT and CSS to translate the content into HTML to present to GUI. Developed SOAP services using Axis-2 and Apache CXF.
- Used Spring Boot to develop and deploy both RESTful web services and MVC
- Developed Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring boot for REST API by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Implemented security functionality OAuth 2.0, Spring security, SSL and site minder (SSO).
- Implemented Business layer using Spring 4.0 (IOC, AOP), Spring MVC and persistent layer using DAO and Hibernate.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Angular JS, Node JS, Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 2.5/3.0, Spring MVC, IoC, Web and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0, JPA, EJB3.0,IBatis, Mybatis, JQuery.
- Implemented Hibernate first-level cache and Second Level Cache.
- Excellent experience with Relational databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and No SQL databases like Mongo DB, Couch DB and Cassandra.
- Experience in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions.
- Used Java SE8 features like stream, lambda expressions, and functional interface and type annotations and worked with Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Transaction Management, and Exception Handling.
- Experience in architect, design, build and prototyping models using the design patterns like Session Facade, Service Locator, Singleton, Abstract Factory and Factory Method.
- Experience in messaging queue services like JMS, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Experience in Deploying and Configuring Application & amp; Web Servers such as Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
- Involved in using Amazon Web Services like RDS, EC2, Redshift, SQS, SNS, Cloud Watch and S3.
- Deployed our Application on Pivotal Cloud Foundry which is used to reduce the development overhead by providing a ready to use platform.
- Involved in writing test cases and test plans using TestNG, Spock, Mockito and Junit Power mock, HQL embedded DB to test databases.
- Experienced in building applications using Maven, Gradle and ANT tools.
- Extensive hands on experience in setting up CD/CI pipelines using Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Worked on various SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from Waterfall to Agile (SCRUM) models.
|PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES||Core Java, C, C++, SQL|
|J2EE TECHNOLOGIES & FRAMEWORKS||Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, XSD,JAXP, JAXB, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring cloud.|
|DATABASES||Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MYSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.|
|APPLICATION/WEB SERVERS||Oracle Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat|
|MESSAGING SERVICES||JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka|
|BUILD & CONFIGURATION TOOLS||Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gulp, Web pack, Chef, Puppet|
|TESTING TOOLS||Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai.|
|VERSION CONTROL TOOLS||GIT, SVN, CVS, Bitbucket, TFS|
|PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS||JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project|
|CLOUD TECHNOLOGIES||AWS, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, 3API Gateway.|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Windows, Linux, Unix, MS-DOS|
|IDE’S||Eclipse, Visual Studio, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite, Sublime Text, Atom|
PRUDENTIAL, NEWARK, NJ JANUARY’2021 – PRESENT
Full Stack Developer
- Used Angular 4 component router for navigation. Worked with Angular 4 directives, components, pipes, and injectable.
- Programmed in Angular 4 to upload (post) files/images to the AWS S3 browser from the Front-end by installing NPM package of AWS-SDK.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Involved in the development of services with Angular 4 injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Developed various single page applications (SPA) using REACT JS.
- Used Next. jsfor front-end development that enables us to use functionalities such as generating static websites and server-side rendering for React-based web applications.
- Closely worked with Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view.
- Utilized create-react-app to launch product to stay update with the most current web pack and babel build configurations.
- Worked with the Node package manager (NPM) along with Gulp.
- Worked with SASS to build better and optimized Style sheets.
- Designed and developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot and Jersey framework.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Worked with various features in spring such as Spring AOP, Spring Transaction management.
- Implemented Spring Bean Factory using IOC Configured Bean properties using dependency injection.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Micro services to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Used Swagger specification for documenting REST API’s which exposes description of a RESTFUL web services to different clients.
- Worked with Netflix OSS Eureka service in spring cloud for service registration and discovery and spring config. for centralized configuration and used ribbon for client-side load balancing.
- Created various Docker images from the Docker containers and published these images in the Docker hub repository.
- Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application using AWS Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS).
- Worked on Deployment Automation of all micro services to pull image from Private Docker registry and deploy to Kubernetes Cluster.
- Used Node JS to run Angular 4 on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Created AWS Lambda functions for AWS config rules using Node.js. Heavily used Lambda function on text object methods Context object properties using Node.js.
- Wrote services with Angular 4 to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices with HTTP service.
- Used Mongoose API in order to access the Mongo DB from Node JS and used Angular CLI and NPM for scaffolding the Angular 4 application.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RESTful web services using OAUTH 2.0.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Used GIT for version control and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
GOLDMAN SACHS, NEW YORK, NY JUNE’2018 – DECEMBER’2020
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working on application architecture and re-design of different parts of the application.
- Developed database persistence layer components for mapping an object-oriented domain model to the relational database using ORM framework such as Spring JDBC Support, Hibernate and JPA. Worked in Agile mode and interacted closely with the product owner and business team.
- Setup a new clear case project and ANT scripts and owned the deploy process. Built Single page application (SOA) using Angular JS as per the requirement.
- Optimize the cost of application development and maintenance by using economies of scale under a SLA governed process.
- Worked with Apache Lucene and SOLR for searching the person and business details. Design and development of the BPM for various synchronous and asynchronous processes and to implement the workflow of the applications
- Using SpringBoot which is radically faster in building MicroServices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Written Stored Procedures, functions, SQL queries and backend programming using Oracle, SQL.
- Developed presentation tier web components using JSF framework and deployed the application in web server.
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, spring, Hibernate, Ibatis, Mybatis, JSF, EJB, XML, Web Services- SOAP, WSDL.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSF framework using JSPs as GUI development and DB Modeling using NOSQL and Oracle 10g.
- Performing Impact Analysis, Design, and Estimations for the enhancements to the applications.
- Impact Analysis, Design, and Estimations for the enhancements to the applications.
- Interacted with the business users to gather requirements and provided high-level design with Sequential and State-chart diagrams.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like DAO pattern, Business Delegate, Value Object.
- Developed Business components and Services using EJB3.0, JPA and JAX-WS and deployed them in Business tier application server.
- Developed various Land registry office user interfaces, Model Beans and DAO using JSF Framework.
- Have written Unit Test Cases and Integration Test Cases using Junit framework.
ENVIRONMENT: Core Java, J2EE JSP, AngularJS, Servlets, JDBC, Collections, Generics, JUnit, Solr, Lucene, Struts, Spring, AWS, JBPM, Hibernate, Microservices, Eclipse, WebLogicApplication Server 5.0, UML, SQL, NOSQL, Oracle 10g, Agile, Maven, SVN, ClearQuest.
UBS, NEW YORK, NY AUGUST’2015 – MAY’2018
- Involved in complete SDLC management – Requirements gathering, Design, Analysis, Development and Testing
- Developed UML diagrams to develop use cases for University’s Financial Services web application.
- Implementing the Struts 1.3 framework for Model View Controller (MVC) pattern.
- Performed validation for client side as well as server side with the help of Struts Validation Frame Work.
- Involved in the implementation of Stateless session beans (EJB) for business logic layer and Entity beans for persistence.
- Supported existing applications developed using Spring MVC, AOP framework.
- Used JPA mapping techniques such as One to One, Many to One and Many to Many mappings to represent relation between various entities in the project.
- Configured and used JBoss application server for creating Datasource and enabling JNDI for beans and database lookups.
- Deployed components on JBoss and Web Sphere application server.
- Worked Oracle database to create databases of student and faculty login information and their desired areas of study.
- Worked on Eclipse as IDE tools to build up applications.
- Developed codes for Action Servlet, Request Processor and Action classes by extending Struts package.
- Used EJB 3.0 Message Drive Beans to initiate daily process.
- Executed quality and assurance testing in developed application, reduced performance errors on average by 95%.
- Resolved Blackboard problem tickets and made 100% follow ups maximizing the customer satisfaction.
- Installed SSL certificates on the developed application.
- Provided weekly status reports to the manager with the latest information of all ongoing activities.
- Followed the Java coding standards for scalability, reusability and ease of maintenance.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL. Developed Web Services Application using SOAP and WS-Security.
ENVIRONMENT: Java 1.5, TDD, Struts 1.3, EJB 3.0, Jquery, JSP, HTML, CSS, Servlets, SOAP, WS-Security, JMS, MQ, Eclipse, SVN, Ajax, JNDI, JBoss, Selenium WebDriver, Junit.