Prithvi Rajesh SHAH
[email protected] 201 489 3500 Ext 303
Around 8 years of experienced professional with exceptional communication, management, and technical skills seeking a growth-oriented position to leverage acquired experience and education in contributing to organizational success.
SKILLS & TOOLS
- Product Management: Experienced in product planning, strategy, and delivery.
- Product Ownership: Experienced in defining product vision, creating roadmaps, leading cross-functional teams, and monitoring key metrics to improve product delivery and client satisfaction.
- Project Management: Experienced in project planning, execution, and delivery.
- Agile: Experienced in Agile methodologies for project management.
- Data Analysis: Experienced in data exploration, cleaning, and transformation.
- Business Analysis: Experienced in business processes, requirements gathering, user stories, and UAT.
- Statistical Analysis: Experienced in using statistical methods for data analysis.
- UI/UX: Proficient in designing user interfaces and user experience.
- Reporting: Experienced in generating and presenting reports using tools such as Tableau and MS Excel.
- JIRA/Confluence: Experienced in Agile project management and collaboration.
- Azure DevOps: Familiar with DevOps practices for product backlogging, product development, and deployment.
- Adobe XD: Proficient in designing user interfaces and user experience.
- MS Excel/MS Visio: Proficient in data analysis and diagramming.
- Tableau: Proficient in data visualization, dashboards, and report creation.
- SQL: Proficient in database management, querying, and scripting.
- Alteryx: Proficient in data preparation, blending, and advanced analytics.
- Python: Experienced in scripting and data analysis.
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Tableau Desktop Specialist
- Alteryx Designer Core
M.S. in Information Technology and Management, University of Texas at Dallas Dec 2019
B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Visvesvaraya Technological University, India June 2015
Simplify HealthCare Plano, TX
Agile Product Owner Feb 2020 – Feb 2023
- Defined and executed a clear vision for “Data-Migration” module, resulting in automated healthcare plan loading.
- Developed and directed cross-functional teams using Agile, resulting in on-time and within budget project delivery.
- Collaborated with Business Stakeholders and Engineers for aligned pre-launch planning.
- Provided effective vision and direction to the Agile development team, resulting in high-quality deliverables and optimized customer experience.
- Worked closely with Product Management to maintain a prioritized backlog based on business value.
- Planned and prioritized product feature backlog based on data-driven insights.
- Did Scrum meeting.
- Conducted pilot testing with clients, resulting in a 30% increase in customer satisfaction.
- Monitored key metrics and identified a 48% increase in data load efficiency.
- Continuously refined processes for optimized product development and high levels of customer retention.
- Developed SaaS-based benefit product lifecycle solutions for US healthcare insurance provider.
- Lead the implementation process to deliver the eBenefitSync product worth $2.5 Million in 11 months timeframe.
- Managed defined product backlog and deployed chunk of deliverables using Agile SAFe framework.
- Defined product implementation vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities, providing consulting services to ensure successful transformations for customers.
- Designed technical and functional requirements templates and created product release notes.
- Supported customers in product migration/upgrade, and Product Managers in build/launch process.
- Tailored custom requirements for 50% increase in Quote-to-Generate productivity using automation.
- Compressed year-on-year plans maintenance by 60%, promoting global efficiency.
- Fostered adoption of new infrastructure support/systems, ensuring optimized development and high customer satisfaction.
- Managed $1M .Docs project for HMHS, leading team of 4 for on-time delivery of milestones.
- Conducted productive JAD sessions with client, identifying areas for improvement and functional enhancements.
- Acted as liaison between client and development team, addressing roadblocks in timely manner.
- Developed User Stories for customized product functionalities, aligning stakeholders on goals and timeline.
- Configured eBenefitSync system to generate healthcare quotes and reports, adhering to regulatory guidelines.
- Collaborated with QA team for high-quality deliverable meeting client’s expectations.
- Improved Speed-to-Market efficiency of commercial plans by 70%, reducing errors and enabling faster product delivery.
- Provided ongoing support to client post-implementation, facilitating smooth transitions.
Environment: Excel, SQL, Jira, Agile, DevOps, Scrum, Requirements Gathering, Product Roadmap, Consulting, Client Engagement, MS Visio, Alteryx, Tableau, Product Strategy, Implementation Lead, UAT
Keste Dallas TX
Product Management Intern May 2019 – Dec 2019
- Collaborated with Product team members to modernize the CPQ process by implementing digital solutions, using Agile methodologies to ensure efficient product development.
- Worked with the product owner to gather and document business and functional requirements, ensuring alignment with project goals and timelines.
- Actively participated in Agile product development, providing input and feedback to improve product quality and functionality.
- Maintained product backlog, ensuring that all User Stories and requirements were accurately documented and tracked.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation of the new CPQ process, communicating project updates and addressing potential roadblocks in a timely manner.
- Acted as a product SME, providing expertise and guidance to stakeholders throughout the product development process.
- Optimized workflow processes, reducing lead time from 100 to 60 days and improving bottom-line efficiency by 35%, using Agile product development techniques.
- Developed a value proposition highlighting potential savings of $8 million by introducing CRM and CPQ tools, with an expected ROI within 3 years.
Environment: Excel, SQL, Jira, Agile, DevOps, Scrum, Requirements Gathering, ROI
Ubisoft Entertainment India
Quality Data Analyst May 2017 – Nov 2017
- Maintained bug database and generated weekly reports to track the bugs reported by the worldwide QC team.
- Created dashboards using Tableau and analyzed time management using JIRA for FarCry 5 project.
- Developed a bug optimization model for removing duplicate bug reports, improving efficiency by 27%.
- Created test plans to perform functional and technical testing ensuring a bug free game experience.
Environment: Excel, Tableau, SQL, Jira, Agile, Scrum, Quality Control, Data Analysis
Project Manager Jan 2016 – Mar 2017
- Managed digital modernization of a gadget repair station, developing innovative strategies for growth.
- Implemented loyalty programs and customer retention processes for increased revenue and satisfaction.
- Led analytics team to conduct root cause analysis and achieve 60% service improvement.
- Generated reports and KPIs to enable data-driven decision making and assess current strategies.
- Conducted profitability analysis and achieved 80% revenue increase.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams and stakeholders for effective communication and project delivery.
- Proactively identified and addressed roadblocks and risks for successful project completion and client satisfaction.
Environment: Excel, SQL, Cost-Benefit Analysis, MS Project