Hope you are doing great!!
We have urgent requirement from one of our client as “ SAP CPQ Consultant” at “ Little Falls, Delaware “. If you are interested in this position please respond me with your updated resume, If you are feel free then please call me or mail me to the below contact number.
Title- SAP CPQ Consultant
Location – Little Falls, Delaware
Duration – Contract
- Bachelor s or master s degree in Computer Science, Information technology or related field with strong analytics and reasoning skills.
- 10+ years of consulting experience related to SaaS, CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, and Dynamic Pricing. Deep expertise in the SaaS business model, especially in the CPQ and Quote to Cash process areas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing.
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP systems. Business Analyst, TOGAF certification a plus. Good to have experience HTML, CSS etc.
- Good experience in writing global scripts. Good experience in Quote document creation.
- Knowledge on SOAP and REST APIs, iFlows. Experience in setting up workflow rules and actions.
- Experience in CPQ Quote configuration, quote tables, Custom quote tabs, quote and quote item fields.
- Experience in product catalog configuration which includes products, catalogs, attributes, product types, custom tables etc.
- Good experience in setting up pricing of CPQ. Good to have experience in integration of C4C and CPQ.
- Good to have experience in integration of SAP and Non-SAP systems.
- Evaluates, designs, develops, programs/codes technical solutions to meet functional business requirements not addressed through commercial application configuration including technical object development within commercial applications, and development of custom applications or microservices leveraging on-premise and/or cloud-based capabilities and tools.
- Analyze and modify existing technical solutions, and/or code or formulate logic for new programs, applications and services based on functional requirements for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, workflows and forms and/or custom application functionality. Perform coding, technical testing, debug, and functional testing support.
- Develop and recommend changes in development standards, methodologies, and practices.
- Work with business users to identify business processes with opportunities for improved efficiency or competitiveness.
- Experience in working with the client stakeholders/vendor to design and configure new API enhancements.
- Strong knowledge on usage of standard policies, policy flows and policy templates from API Business Hub.
(1.) Co-ordination with On-Site Engineers and attending customer calls
(2.) Raising risks, issues and escalation to senior management and customer
(3.) To create all quality documents, collect metrics data and conducting Audits. To perform Value creation and KM activities.
(4.) To create project plans and keep track of schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards
(5.) To ensure process improvement and compliance, and participate in technical design discussion and to review technical documents
Thanks and Regards
Senior Resource Specialist
Yochana Solutions Inc
23000 commerce Dr.Farmington hills MI-48335
(248) 237-3188 :(Direct)
E-mail : <[email protected] >