[email protected] 201 489 3500 Ext 303
- A data professional with 3+ years of experience, with an innate product sense and passion for storytelling with data.
- Highly skilled in writing complex queries using SQL (Window functions, CTEs, JOINS) and building analysis reports using Excel.
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging Google Cloud, Google Big Query, Data Studio and Looker to build automated KPI dashboards catering to a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Experienced in using JIRA for project management as well as optimizing sales service desks, providing ad hoc data reports to c-suite executives using JQL, Excel and EazyBI.
- Built BI solutions using Python, Snowflake and Tableau, leveraging machine learning models and applied statistics to provide efficient, robust results.
- Demonstrated success in formulating KPIs and success metrics, presenting insights to stakeholders on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Pro-active and self-driven, with a strong emphasis on managing deadlines and relationship building with stakeholders.
- Experience with experimental testing and leveraging click-data using Scribe and Google analytics.
Data modeling Databricks, GCP, AWS Redshift, Dataiku, Snowflake, dbt, Apache Airflow, Apache spark
Data analysis SQL, Google BigQuery, JQL, Python, Advanced MS Excel (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Pivot Tables), Machine learning
Visualization Data Studio, Looker, EazyBI, Tableau, MIRO, Power BI (DAX, Power Query)
Statistical tests Hypothesis testing, A/B testing, ANOVA
Project Management MS Project, Jira, Agile Methodologies
SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY, NY, USA
Master of Science in Information Management May 2021
Certificate of Advanced Study in Data Science May 2021
NMIMS UNIVERSITY, Mumbai, INDIA
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science May 2019
RSK International Feb 2023 – Present
Data Analyst Syracuse, NY
- Increased straight through processing (STP) for auto insurance underwriting by 46% to improve overall customer experience and reduce operational costs.
- Synthesized a highly unbalanced dataset consisting of 96K policies using Python to capture a trendline showcasing MoM claims ratio.
- Minimized risk of false policy approval to <1% by using soft voting technique (Random Forest, Gradient Boosting classifier) in Python and Dataiku.
Wayfair Dec 2021 – Jan 2023
Data Analyst Syracuse, NY
- Optimized a company-wide Sales Service Desk powered by JIRA by revamping the user interface in close partnership with cross functional stakeholders which led to a decrease in the ticket backlog by 70% and an increase in the NPS (customer satisfaction) rating of the tool by 40%.
- Streamlined data from multiple sources using GBQ, JQL, Python, Alteryx, Google Analytics and Scribe to build 10+ KPI dashboards using Looker, Data Studio and Tableau to measure sales adoption for a wide range of tools and initiatives providing strategic recommendations to executive leadership.
- Automated ticket resolution for request types with the highest amount of traffic by adding self-service forms which led to reduced time spent by multiple teams on repetitive yet necessary tasks.
- Gathered pain points from stakeholders to devise and propose structured solutions, sharing success metrics and progress to cross-functional teams.
- Engineered a process roadmap using MIRO to sequence the questions for a highly complex interactive form which reduced the resolution time of sales tickets leading to a boost in SLA adherence by 40% .
- Empowered the Product team by providing high-level analysis and value-at-stake models to make decisions regarding product enhancements/prioritization for complex B2B orders predicted to generate $20M in gross revenue.
IConsult Collaborative Mar 2021 – Oct 2021
- Interacted with stakeholders to elicit requirements to develop web solutions, re-engineer current online platform and improve business processes.
- Built Power BI reports to provide visibility into performance of the sales marketing funnel and drive multiple hypotheses to increase lead conversion.
- Performed A/B testing to test the ROI of new features for an e-commerce website leading to 10% growth in lead conversion.
Syracuse University Jun 2020 – Nov 2020
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Built a python pipeline to fetch and analyze 9M+ records consisting of alumni and student recruitment data to predict hiring trends.
- Collected requirements and validated scope of deliverables by conducting interviews with clients.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams throughout the project development cycle facilitating workflow builds and process improvement optimization.
- Derived actionable insights for data reporting and decision making by building visually impactful dashboards using Power BI and Tableau.
- Automated report generation using Advanced Excel (charts, pivot tables, VLOOKUP, macros) which decreased manual processing time by 30%.
Applied Machine learning, Syracuse University
- Analyzed large supermarket chain data of 40 million rows by building machine learning pipelines in Spark and Python.
- Built a sales forecasting system using Linear Regression, Random Forest to optimize inventory management.
Business Analytics, Syracuse University
- Involved in business analysis and technical design sessions to develop requirements document and ETL design specifications.
- Designing and implementing stored procedures, views and other application database code objects using SQL to aid complex mappings.
- Designing SSIS packages to process unstructured data to be loaded in the data warehouse for further use in OLAP cubes and BI reporting using Power BI to carry out dynamic data analysis.
Applied Data Science, Syracuse University
- Performed exploratory data analysis, data visualizations, feature engineering on a hotel chain dataset with 15M records.
- Identified KPIs using association and regression techniques to strategize increase in Net Promoter Score of a hotel industry.